Question about lease contracts

Foorumi reeglid
Juristaitab veebi digitaalsesse arhiivi kuuluvad alates 2011. aastast kuni 2023. aasta 15. maini veebi teel esitatud küsimused ja juristide poolt antud vastused. Tähelepanu! Arhiivis ei uuendata ega kaasajastata arhiveeritud sisu, mistõttu võib olla vajalik tutvuda ajakohase teabega.

Isikuandmete töötlemise kohta saate lähemalt lugeda siit.
Vasta

Question about lease contracts

26 Mai 2017, 12:51

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing you with reference to lease agreements. I think that if a tenant is owed, then the owner can transmit its data to public portals. One tenant stopped payment. She will vacate the premises soon but deposit does not fully cover her debts. May you kindly inform me what the normal procedure is according to Estonian law to demand such a payment. Plus, how would the data transmission of her data to public portal work if she kept refusing to pay?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Re: Question about lease contracts

30 Mai 2017, 17:38

Dear Sir,

AS Creditinfo manages several databases regarding debtors. Information about processing data by AS Creditinfo can be found at www.creditinfo.

In case you wish to demand payment of due rent you have to file a lawsuit with a county court where the premises in question are located.

Answered by Lia Niitaru

Vasta